Sunday, July 19

~Times Of Tiredness~

yo folks... sorry man.. i was so bz with my stuff this few days.. till no time to post..
so this is wat i did.. train eat sleep do homework study.. and repeatition of all this stuff till i hv can die of boredness.. pengsan.. seriously my holiday i cant enjoy it either.. T.T don ask me why.. i will tell u next time la.. okay.. so we was in class and few day i was nt on form to be the usual self in class.. till the class was more quiet thn usual..
so mr soo and me in class.. both the trouble maker going havoc agn.. so here's goes our thingy..
sir: eh.. y is ur class so quiet today..
me: ( i was lying on my table listening to him no strength to reply)
the whole class: (point at me) tuuu.. the troublemaker today KO d..
sir: wahaha.. u also gt this day huh..
me: lawee.. nt i wan de le.. training knock me out de la.. zzzz.. sir u wait i sleep kao kao see u die anot..
sir: zzzz
so this was me and mr soo how kechiok in class lo.. heh heh heh.. i going to revenge today.. see wat he can do to me.. i will hv my revenge.. yeah!!!!


so this three kena agn lo.. cause thier point too good till teacher wan it on board lo.. hahaha...

and so after tht.. MUET teacher wan us to go to talk abt the points.. and willy kena suan by teacher cause cant speak properly.. he is so sad.. wan ppl to dry his tears up for him.. lolx!! kakaka..

so this is my trouble maker to make the class go havoc and crazy.. mr soo!!!! hahaha.. hmm.. k la.. i think tht's all.. blog another time la k..

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment