Tuesday, July 14

~Super Talky Cocky Teacher~

so this is mondays thing ya.. the title talky cocky is words i invented.. haha.. hmm.. lets see.. today our math paper 2 teacher mr shu got too much things to share with us d lo.. haha.. and the class was talking the whole three periods.. wakaka..
okay.. lets start with his cock and bull talks.. wakaka.. hmm.. so we was listening to mr shu's teaching.. thn until halfway.. i fire at teacher..
me: sir.. u 28 years old liao le( if i nt mistaken).. still lk budak meh.. wakaka..
still don wan mature a bit meh.. haiyo...
sir: eh.. i also young one know.. my age still young la...
me: ya meh.. sir.. u married d one le... where can lk tht.. we still single one le..
sir: nvm one la.. okay de la..
me: zzzzz...
and tht was the 1st boom i get from mr shu.. zzzz.. early period i kena d.. lawee.. okay.. i tahan.. after tht.. another boom coming.. so mr shu was walking around the class.. and half way whn he pass by me i ask sir..
me: sir a sir.. u and ur wife got use helmet anot??? hehehe..
sir: sure got la.. ( i think he said in his brain : wtf & wth ) ( and i almost get a slam on the back.. wakaka )
okay.. so after this.. we went on doing our h/w.. thn whn we do till half way.. i sien d lo.. so our class pek law mei a.k.a ah pek.. she always bring sweet to school and she was our supplier for sweets.. thn mr shu ask her for one sweet.. thn i saw him eating.. and our famous (GPK Pentadbiran) mr chong said we cant eat in class.. so we caught mr shu red handed.. aha sir..
me: sir.. u eat in class a..
sir: eh.. where got where got..
me: wa.. act innocent smr lo.. wait i tell mr chong la sir..
sir: wa.. lk tht meh...
me: ya la.. i tell mr chong all the wrappers all is mr shu's good job...
sir: eh eh.. got so much ma i eat..
me.. aha.. sir.. wat u wanna do..
sir: okay la.. u all also can eat.. zzzzz..
me: thank u thank u.. wakaka.. ah pek.. one sweet please.. hehe...
sir: bt u eat in my class only a.. wait kena caught by other teacher i don know a..
me: of course..
so i gt our class permission to eat sweet officially in mr shu's class.. heh heh heh..
so after tht.. i ask sir serious question d.. bt it turn into another joke.. damn... zzzz...
me: sir.. where u from de a?? (ask seriously)
sir: me a.. i from perak de..
me: oh.. i see.. perak kia( people) lai de la..
sir: ya lo...
me: sir.. thn why u come malacca??
sir: cause i marry a malaccan ma..
me: wa sir.. perak got so many leng lui so many.. y choose malaccan??
sir: cause malaccan more leng ma..
me: lawee.. sir.. where gt man.. i find so long also no see get any o..
thn i was sitting in the front of the class facing other student.. and mr shu push my head to look at law mei.. thn i was stunt why sir do tht.. thn i thought awhile.. out of the sudden and i burst into a laugh and was laughing stalk out of the class.. wakakakakakakakakakaka... so whn i cool down..
me: sir.. don siao la... she call pretty meh.. (lucky law mei no hear get)
sir: she nt pretty meh.. u blind a..
me: lawee sir.. cannot la...
damn.. kena boom.. zzzz.. cannot tahan man.. after tht suddenly someone say law mei is protected by us.. surrounded by eight bodyguard in the class know..
me: sir.. we wan rape also scare la..
sir: y??
me: she so ganas.. all also scare d la..
sir: haiyo.. u all eight tohether lo...
me: huh.. siao meh.. eight rape one meh..
sir: tht one nt call rape lo.. tht one is called ..... ( u all know the answer la k..)
me: haiyo sir.. we innocent know.. where know all this.. if we know also someone wont let la..
sir: y? who?
me: haiyo sir.. she taken d ma.. by ming ann.. haha..
sir: (walk over to ming ann) eh.. u gv permission thn other can d lo..
ming ann: lawee sir... zzzz~
me: wakaka... siao mia meh SIR!!!!!!!! u okay anot????!!!!!!!!!!! wakakakakakaka....
so tht was how we spend the hours of our maths lesson before dismiss... haha... cool huh.. u never get to know such teacher except lower 6 alpha..
Chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment