Wednesday, September 23

~Did U Know??~

okay.. so this is actually a post for those who are now in a relationship la.. errr.. okay lets start.. so did u ever thought of going out on a date with ur love one without spending a cent?? come on.. be truthful to urself.. did u ever think of tht.. gv a moment or two to think ur date gt use money ma.. for those who are single ask urself this too..

okay.. so i learn from my teacher, YONG LEE SAN. she taught me tht.. she thaught me tht go pattoh no need money.. haha.. she tell me can go hospital pattoh.. and the madest place to pattoh is library.. wth.. go library le.. go there pattoh.. wat the shit.. going nuts d man ppl this world.. siao de.. dun und man.. haha..

okay la.. gtg d.. bt hor.. i dunno whether did my so called ''teacher'' got practice this pattoh plan anot.. damn kiam ka nak man.. lol..

chaoz~

1 comment:

  1. sometime you have to believe...there are those couples on earth...lol

    ReplyDelete